- No one should be late for school.
- Students should come to school in clean, neat and proper uniform. No fancy or costly
ornaments should be worn.
- Care must be exercised for all school property and no student should scratch the
desk or any other furniture or walls. Things belonging to others should not be damaged.
Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or
Principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one who cause it. Anyone who
sees something damaged should report the matter even if he/she does not know who
has done it.
- The school is not responsible for goods or money lost. It is advisable not to bring
valuable articles to school.
- The school reserves to itself the right to dismiss students whose diligence or progress
in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students or whose
guardians show little interest in the progress of their wards. Immorality, grave
insubordination, contempt of authority or willful damage to school property is always
a sufficient reason for immediate dismissal.
- Order must be maintained in the cleanliness and appearance of all parts of the school.
- During the recess, pupils are expected to leave the class rooms and to the ground.
- No novels, newspapers, periodicals, comics, mobile phones, transistors or any items
which may be considered objectionable should be brought to school.
- Running and shouting on the school premises is forbidden.
- No pupil shall leave the school premises during the school hours without the written
application from their parents counter signed by the Principal.
Parents or someone responsible should accompany him/her if he/ she is late to school
or he/she wants to leave the school during the school hours.
- No collection for any purpose, whatever may be, made in the school without the permission
of the Principal.
- Students shall not offer or entertain teachers without the permission of the Principal.
- The school will take all possible care and precaution to safeguard the children
when they are in the school campus. However, it will not be held responsible for
any mishap during their stay in the school.
- The students, who wish to get their photographs attested by the school, must be
photographed in their school uniform.
- Leave of absence is not granted without Prior Written Permission from parent/guardian
except in cases of unforeseen circumstances and only for serious reasons.
- No one who is late or has been absent on the previous day will be admitted to the
class without producing a leave application duly signed by the Parent/Guardian.
- Repeated absence from school for more than ten consecutive days without leave or
unexplained absence renders the students liable to have his/ her name struck off
the roll. Re-admission, if granted, will be done on payment of Rs. 1000/-
- All are expected to attend class on the opening day after vacations. Those absent
without leave will be fined at the rate of Rs. 10/- per day, those absent because
of sickness must present a Medical Certificate before they are admitted to class.
- Fine money is used entirely to help the financially under privileged.
A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease
should produce a doctor’s certificate permitting him/her to rejoin class. The prescribed
period of quarantine is:
Six days after the disappearance of the first crop of vesicles.
Seven days from the appearance of the rash.
Until the swelling of Salivary glands has subsided this may be after nine days from
the appearance of distinctive symptoms.